PROMOTER AND PARTICIPANTS
1. The Promoter is Secret Escapes Ltd, 29-35 Farringdon Road, London, EC1M 8JF.
2. All entrants (“Participants”) must be UK and Republic of Ireland residents aged 21 or over.
3. Employees of Secret Escapes and Karen Millen or their affiliated companies, their families, agents and other parties directly involved with this promotion and the sponsorship are not eligible to enter.
4. By entering this Prize Draw, all Participants are deemed to have agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions unless notified otherwise in writing.
THE PRIZE DRAW
5. To enter this Prize Draw, Participants are asked to fill out their full name and email between 06/04/2016 7.00 am (“Entry Date”) and 30/04/2016 11.59 pm (“Close Date”).
6. No purchase is necessary; it is free to enter this Prize Draw.
7. One additional entry will be provided when the entrant shares the competition.
8. Incomplete, invalid or inappropriate entries, or entries received after the Closing Date will not be eligible to win.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
9. To enter this Draw, Participants must fill in the form on the Prize Draw Page at the Promoter’s web-site, providing the information about their name and e-mail address.
10. All entries must be received between the Entry Date and the Close Date (UK time).
PRIZE DRAW REQUIREMENTS
11. Participants agree to be contacted by the Promoter for the purposes of administrating the Prize Draw.
12. Promoter reserves the right to disqualify incomplete or illegible entries or which otherwise do not meet the requirements.
13. The prize a) Hotel stay at Bovey Castle b) English heritage entrance c) Barbour Clothing
a)A two-night stay for two people in a Castle room at Bovey Castle with breakfast each morning and dinner in the Great Western on one evening (dinner must be booked prior to arrival, £55 allocation per person) and a choice of the following spa treatments: Back, Neck & Shoulder Massage, Salt & Oil Scrub, Invigorating Foot Treatment, Traditional Wet Shave or Gentlemen’s Hand or Foot Tidy.
· Travel to and from Bovey Castle is not included in the prize but can be arranged at an additional cost.
· The stay is subject to availability and must be taken and booked by the 30th october. Black out dates apply and the prize not valid within the school holidays or bank holiday weekends.
· All other purchases to be settled on departure.
b) The prize is 2 free adult admissions to selected English Heritage sites (Okehampton Castle, Berry Pomery Castle, Totnes Castle, Dartmouth Castle, Launceston Castle, Tintagel Castle). Prize is for admission only and is not applicable on any catering or additional purchase. Prize must be redeemed by 31st October 2016. Prize is not valid on event days. Free entry is not transferable or assignable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
c) Two Outfits each comprising of a jacket, top and accessory from the SS16 Barbour Tartan Collection. Subject to availability. Up to the value of £500.
14. In the event of circumstances beyond our control the promoter is not responsible for delays in travel.
15. Promoter reserves the right to publish name, town and county of the winner or to publicise any prize giving presentation after the date of the Draw. If the winner does not wish such details to be published, they must advise Promoter at time of being notified that they have won.
16. The Prizes are non-transferable and no cash or credit alternatives will be substituted for the prizes on offer. In the event that the prizes offered are unavailable due to circumstances beyond our control, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
17. The winner must claim the Prize no later than 30 days after the winner has been informed.
18. If the winner rejects or fails to claim the Prize on time in accordance with the clause 17 the Prize may be awarded to other entrants at the absolute and sole discretion of the Promoter.
19. The winner will be drawn at random by Secret Escapes from all submissions received between the Entry Date and the Close Date.
20. The winner will be contacted via a direct message from email@example.com to the winner’s e-mail address.
21. Promoter reserves the right to refuse to honour any entry or to recover the full value of any prize if it considers there has been an abuse or breach of the terms and conditions of this Prize Draw.
22. Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury of any nature howsoever caused, sustained by any participant under this promotion. However, nothing in these rules shall have the effect of excluding or restricting Promoter’s liability for personal injury or death caused by the proven negligence of its employees or contractors.
23. In the event of a dispute over interpretation or implementation of the rules on any matter related to the Prize Draw, the decision of the Directors of Promoter is final and no correspondence will be entered into.